Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Clay Creations: Robot 1

Good morning!

This is robot one. He was made about 2 or 3 years ago, and he sat on my desk for a couple of years. In the picture above, I've pulled him into my art scraps.


Here he is in all his glory -- alone.

I made made many little such items, and they sit on the desks of people at work. You can see more of my older items over at Easy As Pie Daily Graphics. Just click on Sculpey, and choose older works/creations.

This little fella now resides on my desk at home. When I moved to a new desk early this year, I cleaned off a bunch of items and brought them home. Over time, new ones have appeared and keep me company at work throughout the day. I also have little pop up cards, zentangled pictures, colorful graphics, and screensavers on my computer that I've created and help collect dust.

For some fantasy graphic items, check out today's post on Homespun Graphics blogspot. You're sure to see another there tomorrow!

Happy clay-time!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
http://homespungraphics.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment