Saturday, January 14, 2012

Clay Creations: Here it comes again face

Good morning,

This little creation combines two loves: clay sculpturing and my art scraps. The little black petaled flower is the art scrap, and the face was pulled into Paint Shop Pro to edit. She turned out lovely.

This is not a free art scrap, but just to show off some of my creations. I printed her out on glossy photo paper, 8x 10, and she's ready to frame. Adorable. I think I'll put her on the front of a t-shirt!

Here she is again in her clay state. She's not glossed yet, as I still have to decide how I want to complete her. It would make a cute pendant with the black flower above around her to wear with the matching t-shirt!

Hope you enjoyed viewing her. She was not made from a mold, but by hand. I love doing all kinds of sculpey clay, but just adore making little faces.

This is the second face in a series (although I have others on here) of using them in my art scraps. The first was posted yesterday ... and there are 2 others ready to publish for Monday and Tuesday.

Keep checking back for more clay creations!

Have a "happy clay-hands" day!

Cj
http://www.easyaspiedailygraphics.com
http://homespungraphics.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment